Information we collect
- Keybroker automatically tracks and collects some information about visitors on this web site: IP address, type of computer and type of web browser (“Traffic Statistics”). Traffic Statistics is anonymous information. We sometimes use Traffic Statistics for marketing purposes or for improving our web site.
- When a web site visitor subscribes to Keybroker’s newsletter "Key News", the information ("Subscriber information") that is collected through the sign-up form is saved and used to provide that newsletter. The information is only saved after the user has given her or his explicit consent through a double-opt-in process.
- In order for our clients to access and use Keybroker’s services, Keybroker requires users to provide Keybroker with personal and corporate information (“Client Information”) such as name, address, email address and other account information.
- If a client communicates with Keybroker by email or completes online forms, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Client Information.
- As part of our campaign management services, Keybroker compiles and stores data and generates reports such as marketing results, budgets and other campaign statistics (“Campaign Information”) related to clients’ use of Keybroker’s services.
- Finally, as part of our sales and recruitment efforts, Keybroker collects and stores data through online forms for contact purposes (“Contact Information”).
How we keep your information safe
Keybroker will keep Traffic Statistics, Subscriber information, Client Information, Campaign Information and Contact Information private and will not share it with third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with a court order or other legal process
- protect Keybroker’s or its user’s rights or property
- identify persons who may be violating the law or the rights of third parties
- cooperate with the investigations of possibly unlawful activities.
Client information is stored on secure servers. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, Keybroker has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that is under Keybroker’s control.
Links to other sites
This web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or operated by Keybroker. Keybroker is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these web sites. For information on the privacy policies of these sites, please refer to their home pages.
What are Cookies
Types of Cookies
- Functionality cookies are cookies that enable our web site to recognize you on subsequent visits, thus speeding up or enhancing your experience, as well as remember your settings and preferences. When these cookies are disabled, various functions of the Site will might brake or be unavailable.
How you can control cookies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but allow you to modify security settings so you can approve or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis. Click on your browser’s help menu to find out how you do it in the browser you are using. Please notice that if you choose to turn the cookie function of, this web site might not work properly.
By using our web site, you give Keybroker permission to collect information about the pages served to you as an anonymous user.
Tell us what you think